Nothing brings people together like good food and wine. That is why we have teamed up with Chef Daniel to create the ultimate pork loin...READ MORE
Looking for the perfect dessert? Look no further!
Ingredients (serves 3):
- McWilliam’s Flavour Infusions Strawberry Delight
- 2 strawberry punnets
- 6 eggs
- 200g sugar
- 600ml cream
- 6 mint leaves
- Preheat oven to 180°.
- Blend strawberries in a bowl & add 60ml of McWilliam’s Flavour Infusions Strawberry Delight.
- Place strawberry blend evenly into ramekins.
- In a separate bowl, whisk egg yolks and add in sugar.
- Heat cream and pour into the egg mix, give it a quick stir whilst hot then pour mixture evenly into ramekins.
- Add a few strawberries to each ramekin.
- Set ramekins into a deep pan and pour in enough hot water to reach halfway up the sides of the ramekins.
- Cook in oven for 20-25 minutes, or until crème brûlées are set but still slightly jiggly when shaken.
- Remove ramekins from hot water and sprinkle 1 tablespoon of sugar evenly over the top of each.
- Using a kitchen torch, lightly torch until golden and toffee like.
- In a bowl toss strawberry wedges with sugar and McWilliam’s Flavour Infusions Strawberry Delight and place onto crème brûlée.
- Dress with mint leaves.
Now it’s your turn to be the chef of your own home. Try this delicious recipe using McWilliams Flavour Infusions Strawberry Delight, available in Dan Murphy’s and BWS.
The McWilliam’s blog is the best place to learn about wine. Browse for wine articles, news, tips and infographics to start your wine education today.
Written by our wine educators and experts, this blog has everything from complex wine ratings to informative articles as well as more light-hearted posts that everyone can enjoy.
Since 1877, when founder Samuel McWilliam first planted vines on the banks of the Murray River in New South Wales, the McWilliam family have produced six consecutive generations of exceptional winemakers.
As custodians of the New South Wales wine industry, McWilliam’s has carefully selected a rich portfolio of premium vineyards located in the cool climate regions of Hilltops, Tumbarumba, Canberra and the expansive plains of the Riverina. Our wines showcase regional specific characters, premium quality, impressive depth and full flavour expression.