Calling all dessert lovers! We've teamed up with Chef Daniel to put a new spin on your classic tiramisu, using McWilliam’s Flavour Infusions Espresso Press. Ingredients: McWilliam’s...READ MORE
Nothing brings people together like good food and wine.
That is why we have teamed up with Chef Daniel to create the ultimate pork loin dish, using our Flavour Infusions Spice Royale. This crowd-pleaser is impressive while not being too complicated, and can be roasted along with a myriad of sides for a one-pan dinner.
- McWilliam’s Flavour Infusions Spice Royale
- 1.4kg pork loin
- 2 jugs of boiling water
- 1 cup of raisins
- 2 pinches of cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 handful of almonds
- 1 orange – sliced
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 bunch of shallots
- Half a cup of apple cider vinegar
- A pinch of salt
- Ask the butcher for a pocket between the fat and meat of your pork loin (with rind).
- Boil kettle and slowly pour the boiling water over the pork rind.
- Soak 1 cup of raisins in a bowl with McWilliam’s Flavour Infusions Spice Royale.
- In an additional bowl, loosely combine cloves and cinnamon.
- Chop sweet potatoes and shallots and place in glass cooking tray.
- Place the raisin mixture and almonds into the pocket and then seal it it with the orange slices.
- Roll the pork on top of the sweet potatoes and shallots.
- Sprinkle clove and cinnamon mixture, a touch of oil, half a cup of apple cider vinegar, a pinch of salt and a squeeze an orange slice over the pork loin.
- Finally, drizzle the McWilliam’s Spice Royale over the top of the pork.
- Cook for 40 minutes until golden.
As Chef Daniel says “It is the crème de la crème of pork”. Try this delicious recipe at home using McWilliam’s Flavour Infusions Spice Royale, available in Dan Murphy’s and BWS.
The McWilliam’s Wines blog is the best place to learn about wine. Browse for wine articles, news, tips and infographics to start your wine education today.
Written by our wine educators and experts, this blog has everything from complex wine ratings to informative articles as well as more light-hearted posts that everyone can enjoy.
Since 1877, when founder Samuel McWilliam first planted vines on the banks of the Murray River in New South Wales, the McWilliam family have produced six consecutive generations of exceptional winemakers.
As custodians of the New South Wales wine industry, McWilliam’s has carefully selected a rich portfolio of premium vineyards located in the cool climate regions of Hilltops, Tumbarumba, Canberra and the expansive plains of the Riverina. Our wines showcase regional specific characters, premium quality, impressive depth and full flavour expression.