Friends, family and food are all essential parts of a spectacular Easter, but what wines should you match to your Easter menu to make it even better. Here are some of our favourite pairings that will please even the fussiest guest.
- Preparing a seafood feast this Good Friday? Try our McWilliam’s Single Vineyard Tumbarumba Chardonnay for the perfect match
- If you’re planning a Sunday Roast, McW 660 Reserve Tumbarumba Pinot Noir with a succulent Roast Lamb or our McWilliam’s 842 Tumbarumba Chardonnay with Baked Ham will serve up a treat
- An Italian Coloma di Pasqua with candied orange peel will couple nicely with legendary McWilliam’s ‘Morning Light’ Botrytis Semillon
- You’re bound to receive a few chocolate eggs this Easter so try our Fruitwood White with milk chocolate and McWilliam’s 25-year-old Tawny with dark chocolate
- To celebrate Greek Easter, try baking a traditional Tsoureki and pair it with a glass of Hanwood Estate Pinot Noir Chardonnay
- Love a Hot Cross Bun? Add a glass of Fruitwood Pink
- Top off your Easter weekend with a nip of McWilliam’s 10-year-old Grand Tawny with a delectable dark chocolate ganache tart