Looking for the perfect dessert? Look no further!
We’ve teamed up with Chef Daniel to create the ultimate Crème Brûlée, using our Flavour Infusions Strawberry Delight Fortified Wine. Check out the video below where Chef Daniel and Scott McWilliam work together to create the Flavour Infusions Strawberry Delight Creme Brûlée:
Ingredients (serves 3):
- McWilliam’s Flavour Infusions Strawberry Delight
- 2 strawberry punnets
- 6 eggs
- 200g sugar
- 600ml cream
- 6 mint leaves
- Preheat oven to 180°.
- Blend strawberries in a bowl & add 60ml of McWilliam’s Flavour Infusions Strawberry Delight.
- Place strawberry blend evenly into ramekins.
- In a separate bowl, whisk egg yolks and add in sugar.
- Heat cream and pour into the egg mix, give it a quick stir whilst hot then pour mixture evenly into ramekins.
- Add a few strawberries to each ramekin.
- Set ramekins into a deep pan and pour in enough hot water to reach halfway up the sides of the ramekins.
- Cook in oven for 20-25 minutes, or until crème brûlées are set but still slightly jiggly when shaken.
- Remove ramekins from hot water and sprinkle 1 tablespoon of sugar evenly over the top of each.
- Using a kitchen torch, lightly torch until golden and toffee like.
- In a bowl toss strawberry wedges with sugar and McWilliam’s Flavour Infusions Strawberry Delight and place onto crème brûlée.
- Dress with mint leaves.
Now it’s your turn to be the chef of your own home. Try this delicious recipe using McWilliams Flavour Infusions Strawberry Delight, available in Dan Murphy’s and BWS.