Nothing brings people together like good food and wine.
That is why we have teamed up with Chef Daniel to create the ultimate pork loin dish, using our Flavour Infusions Spice Royale. This crowd-pleaser is impressive while not being too complicated, and can be roasted along with a myriad of sides for a one-pan dinner.
- McWilliam’s Flavour Infusions Spice Royale
- 1.4kg pork loin
- 2 jugs of boiling water
- 1 cup of raisins
- 2 pinches of cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 handful of almonds
- 1 orange – sliced
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 bunch of shallots
- Half a cup of apple cider vinegar
- A pinch of salt
- Ask the butcher for a pocket between the fat and meat of your pork loin (with rind).
- Boil kettle and slowly pour the boiling water over the pork rind.
- Soak 1 cup of raisins in a bowl with McWilliam’s Flavour Infusions Spice Royale.
- In an additional bowl, loosely combine cloves and cinnamon.
- Chop sweet potatoes and shallots and place in glass cooking tray.
- Place the raisin mixture and almonds into the pocket and then seal it it with the orange slices.
- Roll the pork on top of the sweet potatoes and shallots.
- Sprinkle clove and cinnamon mixture, a touch of oil, half a cup of apple cider vinegar, a pinch of salt and a squeeze an orange slice over the pork loin.
- Finally, drizzle the McWilliam’s Spice Royale over the top of the pork.
- Cook for 40 minutes until golden.
As Chef Daniel says “It is the crème de la crème of pork”. Try this delicious recipe at home using McWilliam’s Flavour Infusions Spice Royale, available in Dan Murphy’s and BWS.