A vintage wine is one made from grapes that were all, or primarily, grown and picked in a single specified year. Most white wine and...READ MORE
Friends, family and food are all essential parts of a spectacular Easter, but what wines should you match to your Easter menu to make it even better. Here are some of our favourite pairings that will please even the fussiest guest.
- Preparing a seafood feast this Good Friday? Try our McWilliam’s Single Vineyard Tumbarumba Chardonnay for the perfect match
- If you’re planning a Sunday Roast, McW 660 Reserve Tumbarumba Pinot Noir with a succulent Roast Lamb or our McWilliam’s 842 Tumbarumba Chardonnay with Baked Ham will serve up a treat
- An Italian Coloma di Pasqua with candied orange peel will couple nicely with legendary McWilliam’s ‘Morning Light’ Botrytis Semillon
- You’re bound to receive a few chocolate eggs this Easter so try our Fruitwood White with milk chocolate and McWilliam’s 25-year-old Tawny with dark chocolate
- To celebrate Greek Easter, try baking a traditional Tsoureki and pair it with a glass of Hanwood Estate Pinot Noir Chardonnay
- Love a Hot Cross Bun? Add a glass of Fruitwood Pink
- Top off your Easter weekend with a nip of McWilliam’s 10-year-old Grand Tawny with a delectable dark chocolate ganache tart
The McWilliam’s blog is the best place to learn about wine. Browse for wine articles, news, tips and infographics to start your wine education today.
Written by our wine educators and experts, this blog has everything from complex wine ratings to informative articles as well as more light-hearted posts that everyone can enjoy.
Since 1877, when founder Samuel McWilliam first planted vines on the banks of the Murray River in New South Wales, the McWilliam family have produced six consecutive generations of exceptional winemakers.
As custodians of the New South Wales wine industry, McWilliam’s has carefully selected a rich portfolio of premium vineyards located in the cool climate regions of Hilltops, Tumbarumba, Canberra and the expansive plains of the Riverina. Our wines showcase regional specific characters, premium quality, impressive depth and full flavour expression.