2017 Vintage Report Vintage is a tremendous time of year. Lots of incredible people putting in plenty of hard work in all kinds of conditions. 2017 is...READ MORE
Calling all dessert lovers!
- McWilliam’s Flavour Infusions Espresso Press
- 1 cup of cream
- 100gm caster sugar
- 3 Tbsp of mascarpone
- 1 packet of Salvadori biscuits
- Fruit of your choice for garnishing
- Softly whip cream and caster sugar in a bowl.
- Mix mascarpone through the cream mixture with a whisk until smooth.
- Pour 1/4 of a bottle of McWilliam’s Flavour Infusions Espresso Press into a wide bowl.
- Smear a heaped teaspoon of the cream mixture onto your presenting plate, creating the base of the tiramisu.
- Soak the Salvadori biscuits in the Expresso Press until soft and place a layer on top of the cream.
- Add a second layer of cream on top of the biscuits.
- Sprinkle a handful of blueberries on top of the cream.
- Repeat step 5.
- Add another scoop of the cream mixture on top.
- Combine blueberries, strawberries, raspberries & mint in a bowl and coat with Espresso Press.
- Garnish the tiramisu with the Expresso Press fruit mixture.
A liqueur dessert is a sure way to warm up this winter and this classic tiramisu is sure to be a crowd pleaser. Try this delicious recipe using McWilliam’s Flavour Infusions Espresso Press, available in Dan Murphy’s and BWS.
The McWilliam’s blog is the best place to learn about wine. Browse for wine articles, news, tips and infographics to start your wine education today.
Written by our wine educators and experts, this blog has everything from complex wine ratings to informative articles as well as more light-hearted posts that everyone can enjoy.
Since 1877, when founder Samuel McWilliam first planted vines on the banks of the Murray River in New South Wales, the McWilliam family have produced six consecutive generations of exceptional winemakers.
As custodians of the New South Wales wine industry, McWilliam’s has carefully selected a rich portfolio of premium vineyards located in the cool climate regions of Hilltops, Tumbarumba, Canberra and the expansive plains of the Riverina. Our wines showcase regional specific characters, premium quality, impressive depth and full flavour expression.