2017 Vintage Report Vintage is a tremendous time of year. Lots of incredible people putting in plenty of hard work in all kinds of conditions. 2017 is...READ MORE
Calling all dessert lovers!
- McWilliam’s Flavour Infusions Espresso Press
- 1 cup of cream
- 100gm caster sugar
- 3 Tbsp of mascarpone
- 1 packet of Salvadori biscuits
- Fruit of your choice for garnishing
- Softly whip cream and caster sugar in a bowl.
- Mix mascarpone through the cream mixture with a whisk until smooth.
- Pour 1/4 of a bottle of McWilliam’s Flavour Infusions Espresso Press into a wide bowl.
- Smear a heaped teaspoon of the cream mixture onto your presenting plate, creating the base of the tiramisu.
- Soak the Salvadori biscuits in the Expresso Press until soft and place a layer on top of the cream.
- Add a second layer of cream on top of the biscuits.
- Sprinkle a handful of blueberries on top of the cream.
- Repeat step 5.
- Add another scoop of the cream mixture on top.
- Combine blueberries, strawberries, raspberries & mint in a bowl and coat with Espresso Press.
- Garnish the tiramisu with the Expresso Press fruit mixture.
A liqueur dessert is a sure way to warm up this winter and this classic tiramisu is sure to be a crowd pleaser. Try this delicious recipe using McWilliam’s Flavour Infusions Espresso Press, available in Dan Murphy’s and BWS.